Hello again, Boris, and thanks for your interest. There is an interesting story behind my WebSDR for Qatar-OSCAR 100. Initially, the WebSDR for this satellite - which operates at a rather high frequency, as you know (10,489.5 MHz) - was created merely as a single receiver within the all-band WebSDR system I had built for Ukrainian radio amateurs before the war.
Then the war came and everything fell into disrepair, but the dish 120 cm and the first converter - the Bullseye - were successfully preserved. Later, fellow hams from my scool area provided financial support: Alex Priluk (K2PAL) helped acquire a DX Patrol kit, and Yuri (AC6A) provided an Analog Devices ADALM-PLUTO. However, the stability of the third local oscillator on that board was insufficient, so I had to build an external oscillator unit.
By this time, interest in the transmission process had also emerged. A transmitter filter and two preamplifiers - one for receive and one for transmit - were added to the board. Everything worked perfectly, and it was only a month later that I remembered it would be a good idea to get the WebSDR back up and running, especially since the dish was already installed and pointed at the right section of the sky. Wilkinson Devider help me. Finally, the system took on this appearance (from the back :-).
Since the Adalm Pluto and SDRConsole form a full-duplex transceiver, I can operate via satellite whenever I want, while the AirSpy-based WebSDR server operates independently. And as far as I can tell from monitoring the feed from this receiver online, it’s enjoying some success because the reception is good. A 120-centimeter dish in an unobstructed location provides a strong signal.
I’m now starting to think: perhaps I should add a skimmer for the CW segment - specifically the Qatar-Oscar 100 - to the three skimmers I already have running?





